Thursday, November 19, 2009

Raw - Vegan
Ice Cream Cake (My version of dairy queens lol)

My boyfriend Sandro ate the first half of the cake within ten minutes..so, if theres boys in the house, make a couple, or hide it. :) It is delicious.

Ingredients:
4 avacados
2 tbsp honey or agave
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup vanilla vegan protien...or if you want to do it completely raw use 1/3 cup raw cacao powder

Crust Ingredients:
1 cup nuts
1 cup dates
a handful or so of coconut

Chocolate Dressing Ingredients:
1/2 cup agave
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
Cake: Put avacados in Vita-Mix, along with coconut oil, your choice of either the protien powder or raw cacao powder and the honey or agave. Blend til creamy!

Crust: Put nuts and dates in food processor. Ta-dumm...spread out into a round circle, I used a pie dish to make it round, then I took it out and put it on a plate
Dressing: Mix ingredients in blender and put aside.
Now, take the cake ingredients and pile it onto the crust, spread it out so its even and in a circle, I left it so there was still a little bit of crust all around the cake. Once youve done this, I poured the dressing on the cake, leaving a little bit aside for when the cake is being cut. Then I sprinkled some coconut on top...and thats it. Put in freezer for a few hours! Serve with extra chocolate dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment